With nutrition and a focus on the environmental impact of food coming to define the zeitgeist of this generation’s food systems, there’s been a lot of interest and money vested into finding alternatives to meat consumption. In the US, brands like Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods have been making waves with their plant-based solutions to burger patties and minced beef. And over here in Southeast Asia, we have our own upstart food tech company giving meat a run for its money—Phuture Foods. So this week, we speak to co-founder and COO, Lim Jin Yin, to find out more about their mission, how they’re shaking up the pork industry, and discuss the future of meat.
- Generation Food Rural Partners Launches Second Portfolio Company to Revolutionize the $65 billion Adhesives Market, Appoints CEO
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 37 Opalia)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 36 Luyef Technologies)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 35 De Novo Dairy)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 53 Algrow Biosciences)