On this episode, we speak to John Friedman, Director at AgFunder, Andrew Ive, Founder of Big Idea Ventures, and Joseph Zhou, Managing Partner at Bits x Bites. Join us to hear from these three leading agri-food tech VCs on the state of the agri-food tech investment market in the wake of Covid-19 as well as the latest trends to watch.
- Orbillion Bio to Bring Cultivated Meats Inc Wagyu Beef to 35 European Countries
- Asia-built plant-based brand Haofood strengthens leadership team with new appointments
- Organic Plant Milk Brand Kiki Milk Launches 32oz Shelf-Stable Cartons
- MeliBio: “I Dream of MeliBio Becoming One of the Most Influential Food Companies Driving Innovation”
- Aqua Cultured Develops Minced Seafood Dumplings for Asian Go-To Market Partners