On this episode, we speak to John Friedman, Director at AgFunder, Andrew Ive, Founder of Big Idea Ventures, and Joseph Zhou, Managing Partner at Bits x Bites. Join us to hear from these three leading agri-food tech VCs on the state of the agri-food tech investment market in the wake of Covid-19 as well as the latest trends to watch.
- TerraSafe Materials and Penn State Announce Licensing Agreement to Commercialize Breakthrough Material Technologies
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024