On this episode, we speak to John Friedman, Director at AgFunder, Andrew Ive, Founder of Big Idea Ventures, and Joseph Zhou, Managing Partner at Bits x Bites. Join us to hear from these three leading agri-food tech VCs on the state of the agri-food tech investment market in the wake of Covid-19 as well as the latest trends to watch.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka