Alternative protein is no longer limited to ESG investment theses. Breakthroughs in the space have brought it to the attention of a broader investor base, and the pandemic has underlined its importance as part of any forward-looking investment thesis. Andrew Ive, General Partner at Big Idea Ventures, is joined by Dr. Dalal Alghawas, Program Director at Big Idea Ventures Singapore and Nieves Martínez Marshall, Founder & CEO of Novel Farms, to discuss investment trends they see in the space, remaining gaps in the market and innovations we can anticipate in the future.
- Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Expands to 23 University Relationships Across the United States
- Successful Alternative Protein Fund First Close Announced for New Protein Fund II by Big Idea Ventures
- Growing Crops with Less Groundwater
- OSU breeding program produced series of purple tomatoes with healthy antioxidants
- Kiki Milk Named in Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Awards