In the first half of the year, U.S. alternative meat, egg, and dairy companies raised 14% more—more than $850 million—than they had raised in the entirety of 2019, which was also a record-breaking year, according to the Good Food Institute, an organization that tracks the industry. “Cultivated” or “cell-based” meat companies, growing food from animal cells, raised 417% more than in all of 2019. In part, it’s a continuation of a long-term trend. If you are thinking about starting your own alternative protein company then this session is a must-attend! Join Christian Cadeo, Managing Partner, and Dr. Dalal AlGhawas, Program Director of Big Idea Ventures.
- Orbillion Bio to Bring Cultivated Meats Inc Wagyu Beef to 35 European Countries
- Asia-built plant-based brand Haofood strengthens leadership team with new appointments
- Organic Plant Milk Brand Kiki Milk Launches 32oz Shelf-Stable Cartons
- MeliBio: “I Dream of MeliBio Becoming One of the Most Influential Food Companies Driving Innovation”
- Aqua Cultured Develops Minced Seafood Dumplings for Asian Go-To Market Partners