Armed with two strategies in mind, the brand aims for a 10% slice of the global tempeh market estimated to be worth US$4.3bn. It is also simultaneously strategising its South East Asian market expansion by 2027.
- Orbillion Bio to Bring Cultivated Meats Inc Wagyu Beef to 35 European Countries
- Asia-built plant-based brand Haofood strengthens leadership team with new appointments
- Organic Plant Milk Brand Kiki Milk Launches 32oz Shelf-Stable Cartons
- MeliBio: “I Dream of MeliBio Becoming One of the Most Influential Food Companies Driving Innovation”
- Aqua Cultured Develops Minced Seafood Dumplings for Asian Go-To Market Partners