Recognizing that breakthrough technologies that could transform the global food supply chain often originate in academia, Big Idea Ventures has launched a $125m fund to commercialize IP from some of the nation’s leading universities and fuel economic development in rural communities across the country.
- 5 Alternative Protein Innovation Trends To Watch In 2023
- Big Idea Ventures’ Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Receives Rural Business Investment Company License From USDA
- Big Idea Ventures announces Investment in Multus Biotechnology
- WTH Foods Launches Frozen Plant-Based Meat Line
- Black Sheep Foods closes $12.3 million Series A round