Meat alternatives will not replace meat consumption but the market is expected to continue growing rapidly, says food tech-focused VC fund and accelerator Big Idea Ventures. CGTN speaks to its founder and managing general partner Andrew Ive.
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024
- MeliBio rolls out plant-based alternative in Austria and Switzerland with ALDI