• Strategy and communications professional with expertise in start-ups, the food and beverage industries, and non-profits
• Executive Chair, No Evil Foods
• Board, Simple Mills
• Inaugural Chair, Montgomery County Food Council, guiding the creation of a vibrant, sustainable local food system in Maryland.
• Former Vice-President and Deputy Chief of Mission, Honest Tea
• Cheryl spent over twenty years in Asia and Europe, in roles ranging from guiding the growth of a software start-up as its COO, analyzing business opportunities for a private investor and as a writer both privately and for American Embassies. She is a graduate of Dartmouth College.
No Evil Foods
Senior Leadership Advisory/Growth Strategy (Exec. Board Chair)
Growth strategy, organizational development, founder mentor with good listening skills, startup troubleshooting, food/beverage experience/channel strategy, exit strategy, private investor.