Makers of plant-based meat are eyeing China as a top market, given its massive population and appetite for meat. American firm Beyond Meat is building two factories near Shanghai, going head-to-head against homegrown Chinese firms. Linette Lim reports on the growing interest in plant-based diets in China.
- Orbillion Bio to Bring Cultivated Meats Inc Wagyu Beef to 35 European Countries
- Asia-built plant-based brand Haofood strengthens leadership team with new appointments
- Organic Plant Milk Brand Kiki Milk Launches 32oz Shelf-Stable Cartons
- MeliBio: “I Dream of MeliBio Becoming One of the Most Influential Food Companies Driving Innovation”
- Aqua Cultured Develops Minced Seafood Dumplings for Asian Go-To Market Partners