Shanghai Sinoexpo Informa Markets International Exhibition Co., Ltd. is the first joint venture exhibition company in China founded by Informa PLC- World’s Largest Events & Exhibitions Organisers and Shanghai Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd in 1998. The total area of our trade shows covered 1,500,000 sq.m in 2019, which provided countless trade opportunities for millions of buyers coming from all over the world. For more, click here.
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024
- MeliBio rolls out plant-based alternative in Austria and Switzerland with ALDI