Shanghai Sinoexpo Informa Markets International Exhibition Co., Ltd. is the first joint venture exhibition company in China founded by Informa PLC- World’s Largest Events & Exhibitions Organisers and Shanghai Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd in 1998. The total area of our trade shows covered 1,500,000 sq.m in 2019, which provided countless trade opportunities for millions of buyers coming from all over the world. For more, click here.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka