Shanghai Sinoexpo Informa Markets International Exhibition Co., Ltd. is the first joint venture exhibition company in China founded by Informa PLC- World’s Largest Events & Exhibitions Organisers and Shanghai Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd in 1998. The total area of our trade shows covered 1,500,000 sq.m in 2019, which provided countless trade opportunities for millions of buyers coming from all over the world. For more, click here.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest