Enterprise Singapore is a statutory board under the Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Government of Singapore. It was formed on 1 April 2018 to support Singapore small and medium enterprise development, upgrade capabilities, innovate, transform, and internationalise. For more, click here.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka