Held from 5 – 8 September 2022 at Singapore Expo, FHA-Food & Beverage is the platform of choice for industry professionals, including distributors, importers, manufacturers and retailers from Asia to see and source for food ingredients, drinks, fresh produce, services and equipment across Food & Beverage, Food Ingredients and FoodTech. The Alternative Protein Asia area, stretching over 800 sqm (or 8000 sqft), will feature a large range of exciting exhibitors, the New Protein Bites – Tasting Bar (Sample Bar) to discover emerging products, a dedicated Alt-Protein Start-ups Village for entrepreneurs and the Alternative Protein Asia Theatre hosting a four-day content program including culinary demonstrations. The future of food seminars provide roundtables, pitching sessions, educational presentation, showcases all around the now & next of alternative protein. The APA will also host the Big Idea Food Competition (BIFC) run by the venture capital firm Big Idea Ventures with the winning start-up taking USD 200,000 in investments. Find out more here.
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024
- MeliBio rolls out plant-based alternative in Austria and Switzerland with ALDI