Held from 5 – 8 September 2022 at Singapore Expo, FHA-Food & Beverage is the platform of choice for industry professionals, including distributors, importers, manufacturers and retailers from Asia to see and source for food ingredients, drinks, fresh produce, services and equipment across Food & Beverage, Food Ingredients and FoodTech. The Alternative Protein Asia area, stretching over 800 sqm (or 8000 sqft), will feature a large range of exciting exhibitors, the New Protein Bites – Tasting Bar (Sample Bar) to discover emerging products, a dedicated Alt-Protein Start-ups Village for entrepreneurs and the Alternative Protein Asia Theatre hosting a four-day content program including culinary demonstrations. The future of food seminars provide roundtables, pitching sessions, educational presentation, showcases all around the now & next of alternative protein. The APA will also host the Big Idea Food Competition (BIFC) run by the venture capital firm Big Idea Ventures with the winning start-up taking USD 200,000 in investments. Find out more here.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka