Nestle’s Singapore based R&D center will provide the competing startups with complimentary consultations around flavor and formulation, in addition to gaining access to founders via pre-competition workshops and seminars. For more, click here.
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024
- MeliBio rolls out plant-based alternative in Austria and Switzerland with ALDI