The undergraduate degree in Food Science and Technology covers the full educational spectrum of food science and food technology, with a focus on four themes: food quality and safety, new food product innovation, food processing, and nutrition. Food Science is the discipline in which biology, physical sciences, and engineering are used to study the nature of foods, the causes of their deterioration, and the principles underlying food processing. Food Technology is the application of food science to the selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and use of safe, nutritious and wholesome food. For more, click here.
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024
- MeliBio rolls out plant-based alternative in Austria and Switzerland with ALDI