The undergraduate degree in Food Science and Technology covers the full educational spectrum of food science and food technology, with a focus on four themes: food quality and safety, new food product innovation, food processing, and nutrition. Food Science is the discipline in which biology, physical sciences, and engineering are used to study the nature of foods, the causes of their deterioration, and the principles underlying food processing. Food Technology is the application of food science to the selection, preservation, processing, packaging, distribution, and use of safe, nutritious and wholesome food. For more, click here.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest