Singapore based SGProtein will provide the first place winner with a one-day production run using their state-of-the art extruder while also providing two (2) consultation sessions. SG Protein will also provide one judge to the panel. For more, click here.
- Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Expands to 23 University Relationships Across the United States
- Successful Alternative Protein Fund First Close Announced for New Protein Fund II by Big Idea Ventures
- Growing Crops with Less Groundwater
- OSU breeding program produced series of purple tomatoes with healthy antioxidants
- Kiki Milk Named in Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Awards