France’s first cultured meat firm Gourmey is looking to bring the country’s traditional duck liver delicacy foie gras to Asia, believing that its animal cruelty-free production technology and competitive prices compared to traditional foie gras will enable it to appeal to local consumers.
- Orbillion Bio to Bring Cultivated Meats Inc Wagyu Beef to 35 European Countries
- Asia-built plant-based brand Haofood strengthens leadership team with new appointments
- Organic Plant Milk Brand Kiki Milk Launches 32oz Shelf-Stable Cartons
- MeliBio: “I Dream of MeliBio Becoming One of the Most Influential Food Companies Driving Innovation”
- Aqua Cultured Develops Minced Seafood Dumplings for Asian Go-To Market Partners