France’s first cultured meat firm Gourmey is looking to bring the country’s traditional duck liver delicacy foie gras to Asia, believing that its animal cruelty-free production technology and competitive prices compared to traditional foie gras will enable it to appeal to local consumers.
- 5 Alternative Protein Innovation Trends To Watch In 2023
- Big Idea Ventures’ Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Receives Rural Business Investment Company License From USDA
- Big Idea Ventures announces Investment in Multus Biotechnology
- WTH Foods Launches Frozen Plant-Based Meat Line
- Black Sheep Foods closes $12.3 million Series A round