The FoodTech Accelerator is an equity free, 15 week- pilot driven and business oriented international program that aims to develop industrial projects between forward thinking startups and leading corporations. The goal is to match both the corporate and startup’s business objectives, fulfill the technology validation, operational model design and MVP deployment.
- Meet the All Women-Led Advisory Board Leading Agri-Food Tech Development through BIV’s GFRP Fund
- Que Font Les Fonds? Le portrait de Big Idea Ventures
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?