The FoodTech Accelerator is an equity free, 15 week- pilot driven and business oriented international program that aims to develop industrial projects between forward thinking startups and leading corporations. The goal is to match both the corporate and startup’s business objectives, fulfill the technology validation, operational model design and MVP deployment.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest