As part of the HyperX Sustainability Hackcelerator, the HyperSpark programme aims to help early-stage startups with sustainability-focused innovations build their business models, validate and implement faster, find product-market fit and get connected to global sustainability leaders.
- Mimicking whitefish with plants: Meet the Icelandic start-up developing Arctic seafood alternatives
- Bright Biotech Closes Oversubscribed Round for “Game-Changing” Plant Chloroplast Technology
- Melibio’s Bee-Free Honey to Launch in Europe Next Year
- Hooked Foods Grows by 25% Month Over Month, is Inundated With Positive Reviews
- Breaking: Upside Foods Earns FDA GRAS Status for Its Cultivated Meat in ‘Watershed Moment’