As part of the HyperX Sustainability Hackcelerator, the HyperSpark programme aims to help early-stage startups with sustainability-focused innovations build their business models, validate and implement faster, find product-market fit and get connected to global sustainability leaders.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka