Plant-based meat firm Karana is bidding on its whole-plant and minimal-processing approach to product innovation to help it stand out from the crowd as it gears up to launch its jackfruit-based pork in Singapore.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest