Plant-based meat firm Karana is bidding on its whole-plant and minimal-processing approach to product innovation to help it stand out from the crowd as it gears up to launch its jackfruit-based pork in Singapore.
- Mimicking whitefish with plants: Meet the Icelandic start-up developing Arctic seafood alternatives
- Bright Biotech Closes Oversubscribed Round for “Game-Changing” Plant Chloroplast Technology
- Melibio’s Bee-Free Honey to Launch in Europe Next Year
- Hooked Foods Grows by 25% Month Over Month, is Inundated With Positive Reviews
- Breaking: Upside Foods Earns FDA GRAS Status for Its Cultivated Meat in ‘Watershed Moment’