My goal is talk transparently about and create fundamental change in People Operations. I’m a no BS kind of person focused on hands on engagement, real world experiences, and communicating about successes and struggles.
As Co-Founder of The Rise Journey, I work with growth stage companies to design and implement strategies to build the best team and develop a sustainable organizational culture. As the Director of People and Culture at TodayTix, I put theoretical People Ops ideas into best practices.
The Rise Journey
- Organizational Development, employee engagement, and people strategy
- Workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and how to use data to show tangible change
- Invisible Disabilities, career, and employment
- (Combating) Imposter Syndrome
- Women in tech, startups, and entrepreneurship
- Career coaching and talent development
- E-Workbook education (like this series of e-workbooks to augment personal branding http://www.josrow.com/ebook)