We, at Evo Foods, are creating the leading clean protein company of India and consequently, the world. Our primary goal is to ensure that our next generation continues to have the same cultural and ethnic foods we have been eating since thousands of years without all the terrible consequences stemming from intensive animal agriculture. To achieve this vision, we are creating a brand of plant based substitutes to the animal agriculture based products using deep science starting with a plant based liquid egg to ensure that there is absolutely no taste difference for the consumers. We are backed by international investors including future food stalwarts Ryan Bethencourt, Big Idea Ventures, VegInvest and we are a FoodBytes by Rabobank Top 5 Alum which further solidifies our commitment to create the next generation of plant based substitutes by taking advantage of the solid crop biodiversity, ample agricultural produce and raw talent available in India.
We are looking for a passionate, driven and committed person to join us at Evo Foods in this mission as an Institutional sales associate.
– Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at a specified number of customers and accountable for managing sales orders for institutional, online and retail sales.
– Own pricing strategy based on market potential, consumer insights, margins, competitive signals, etc.
– On boarding and maintaining relationships with various f&b companies, restaurants, institutional outlets, retails stores, etc to ensure seamless transactions and satisfactory customer service.
– Ensure availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with logistics.
– Use strategies that appropriately position EVO in the local marketplace through appropriate sales initiatives and to ensure product and services align with the positioning and brand promise created through marketing communications.
– To provide leadership in all selling activities within the company and working closely with marketing, operations and other departments to maximise sales through cross functional activities.
– Analyzing the current trends in the market by doing intensive research and networking and finding novel ways to sell EVO via different channels. Identify the growth areas and new business scope within the existing category.
– Research customer behaviour, develop customer insights, know more about the customer than the customer. Participate in the sales planning exercise.
– Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers to help with the future product pipeline.
– Flexibility, restaurants and institutional partners do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
– Outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
– Proactive and able to lead independent projects with an ability to think out of the box
– Experience working in a matrix and highly collaborative team orientated environment
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken
– Excellent analytical, organizational and multitasking skills, as well as the ability to interact and collaborate successfully with all levels and functional areas
– Research in the alternative protein ecosystem highly desired
– First and foremost, we prefer experience and excellence than degrees
– Minimum 3 years in Sales – experience in Hospitality/ Restaurant/ Institutional Sales highly desired but not mandatory
Higher than industry standards and stock options (optional and TBD)
Mumbai, India – Immediate Joining
Want to join our rockstar team? Email your CV/Resume or any relevant work experience
document/link with your hogwarts house at email@example.com .