Address: , United States
Remote, contract position
Yoconut Dairy Free is looking for a storyteller, expert writer, and innovative marketing strategist to join our remote team. This is an opportunity to work directly with our founder and play an integral role in growing the company.
Yoconut Dairy Free is the leader in alternative gut health innovation. Our first product is a delicious, plant-based coconut yogurt that includes the ultimate probiotic gut support. Known and loved throughout the Bay Area (including the offices of Airbnb and Netflix!), we are expanding sales to the East Coast in 2021 and have plans to dominate the industry. We believe there is power promised in good food and envision a world where food gives us the same power medicine and supplements do today.
Strong storytelling, writing skills, strategic agility, and messaging expertise are a must! Even better if you have a love of good food and experience in the plant-based food or health/wellness industries.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
– Work directly with our founding team to position Yoconut within the plant-based yogurt and wellness category
– Work directly with the founding team to refine the company’s brand identity – Research, strategize, and write applications for accelerator programs and other start-up programs to secure funding for the company
– Refine messaging for marketing campaigns and assets including pitch decks, emails, website copy, packaging, and more
– Develop, execute, and manage a multi-channel marketing strategy and content calendar that spans blog, email marketing, and social
– Serve as a sounding board and strategic partner for our founder –– you will work directly with her to brainstorm ideas, find creative solutions to challenges, and grow the company – Stay up to date with gut health trends and innovation within the health and wellness space – Hours between 6 to 15 hours per month
You are perfect for this role if you…
– Are a strong writer who knows how to translate ideas into powerful stories and cohesive narratives
– Thrive in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
– Consider yourself flexible and an agile, strategic thinker
– Have strong branding and/or brand development experience
– Have an interest in food, gut health, or the wellness space (even better if you have experience working for plant-based brands)
Location: This is a remote role. You will be working closely with our founder who is based on the West Coast.