The inspiration for Uproot Inc., a plant-based milk company founded by Brown University graduates, started with disappointment at the choice in the school’s cafeteria. Kevin Eve, a co-founder, grew up with a dairy allergy. At Brown, he found only one option for a plant-based drink – soy milk — in the student cafeteria, and it…
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka