Thus far, Pandemic Punditry’s series on Putting the Planet on a Pandemic Diet has showcased companies and investors involved in plant-based, cell-based, and fermentation-based smart protein food technologies. Here’s an amazing opportunity to hear first-hand from the Founders and CEOs of Dairy and Egg Alternatives companies that are bringing these novel foods to the market. If you are a foodie, food fanatic, or a startup interested in this red hot space then you need to hear from Evo Foods (https://evofoods.in/), Revolution Gelato (https://www.revolutiongelato.com/), Grounded (https://www.groundedfoods.com/) and Pleese Foods (http://www.pleesefoods.com/).
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest