Thus far, Pandemic Punditry’s series on Putting the Planet on a Pandemic Diet has showcased companies and investors involved in plant-based, cell-based, and fermentation-based smart protein food technologies. Here’s an amazing opportunity to hear first-hand from the Founders and CEOs of Dairy and Egg Alternatives companies that are bringing these novel foods to the market. If you are a foodie, food fanatic, or a startup interested in this red hot space then you need to hear from Evo Foods (https://evofoods.in/), Revolution Gelato (https://www.revolutiongelato.com/), Grounded (https://www.groundedfoods.com/) and Pleese Foods (http://www.pleesefoods.com/).
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka