Thus far, Pandemic Punditry’s series on Putting the Planet on a Pandemic Diet has showcased companies and investors involved in plant-based, cell-based, and fermentation-based smart protein food technologies. Here’s an amazing opportunity to hear first-hand from the Founders and CEOs of Dairy and Egg Alternatives companies that are bringing these novel foods to the market. If you are a foodie, food fanatic, or a startup interested in this red hot space then you need to hear from Evo Foods (https://evofoods.in/), Revolution Gelato (https://www.revolutiongelato.com/), Grounded (https://www.groundedfoods.com/) and Pleese Foods (http://www.pleesefoods.com/).
- Mimicking whitefish with plants: Meet the Icelandic start-up developing Arctic seafood alternatives
- Bright Biotech Closes Oversubscribed Round for “Game-Changing” Plant Chloroplast Technology
- Melibio’s Bee-Free Honey to Launch in Europe Next Year
- Hooked Foods Grows by 25% Month Over Month, is Inundated With Positive Reviews
- Breaking: Upside Foods Earns FDA GRAS Status for Its Cultivated Meat in ‘Watershed Moment’