In this episode of our Food and Beverage Trailblazers podcast, we speak to Blair Crichton, Co-Founder of plant-based start-up Karana about choosing Asia and Asian-style foods to focus on for its jackfruit-based pork development, and his experience making the jump from finance to food entrepreneurship.
- 5 Alternative Protein Innovation Trends To Watch In 2023
- Big Idea Ventures’ Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Receives Rural Business Investment Company License From USDA
- Big Idea Ventures announces Investment in Multus Biotechnology
- WTH Foods Launches Frozen Plant-Based Meat Line
- Black Sheep Foods closes $12.3 million Series A round