MeliBio is harnessing the power of microbiology to grow sustainable and clean honey, while positively impacting pollinator diversity. They are a B2B food ingredient biotechnology company. They deliver sustainable solutions for producing honey, found as a valuable ingredient across many FMCG categories. Their team has both business and scientific expertise, combined with a shared passion for food, ecological diversity, sustainability, and innovation.
- TerraSafe Materials and Penn State Announce Licensing Agreement to Commercialize Breakthrough Material Technologies
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024