MeliBio is harnessing the power of microbiology to grow sustainable and clean honey, while positively impacting pollinator diversity. They are a B2B food ingredient biotechnology company. They deliver sustainable solutions for producing honey, found as a valuable ingredient across many FMCG categories. Their team has both business and scientific expertise, combined with a shared passion for food, ecological diversity, sustainability, and innovation.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest