Novel Farms is serving a marbled, exquisite cultured meat product to the dinner table that is hard to resist: the next generation of Jamon Ibérico. They use synthetic biology to develop cruelty-free, affordable and tunable 3D scaffolds for the production of structured cell-based meat products. Not only will the technology improve the structure and marbling of cell-based meat, it will also have the potential to reduce manufacturing costs and make clean eating truly accessible for all.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka