Novel Farms is serving a marbled, exquisite cultured meat product to the dinner table that is hard to resist: the next generation of Jamon Ibérico. They use synthetic biology to develop cruelty-free, affordable and tunable 3D scaffolds for the production of structured cell-based meat products. Not only will the technology improve the structure and marbling of cell-based meat, it will also have the potential to reduce manufacturing costs and make clean eating truly accessible for all.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest