Orbillion Bio will be the first company to bring premium lab-grown meat to the market. We will replace prime beef and wagyu with an ethical alternative that tastes amazing. The founders Patricia Bubner, PhD, Samet Yildirim, MSc, MBS, and Gabriel Levesque-Tremblay, PhD have over 30 years of combined experience in business and product development, bioprocessing, and biopharma. After only 4 months of development time, Orbillion has four different flavorful meats growing in the lab: wagyu beef, elk, sheep, and American bison. Using their proprietary platform technology, Orbillion is rapidly decreasing the cost of cultivated meat.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka