Introducing the original pumpkin seed milk: Patch Organics is providing an organic, plant-based alternative milk, in five great-tasting flavors. Their milks are allergen-friendly, and have a low carbon footprint. Their products were developed for the growing population of people (of all ages) who are embracing smart food decisions based on taste, ingredients, environmental and social awareness. Their Go-to-Market strategy is B2B focused, initially targeting Food Service in the Health and Wellness sector, in a 3 Phased approach.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest