Introducing the original pumpkin seed milk: Patch Organics is providing an organic, plant-based alternative milk, in five great-tasting flavors. Their milks are allergen-friendly, and have a low carbon footprint. Their products were developed for the growing population of people (of all ages) who are embracing smart food decisions based on taste, ingredients, environmental and social awareness. Their Go-to-Market strategy is B2B focused, initially targeting Food Service in the Health and Wellness sector, in a 3 Phased approach.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka