Introducing the original pumpkin seed milk: Patch Organics is providing an organic, plant-based alternative milk, in five great-tasting flavors. Their milks are allergen-friendly, and have a low carbon footprint. Their products were developed for the growing population of people (of all ages) who are embracing smart food decisions based on taste, ingredients, environmental and social awareness. Their Go-to-Market strategy is B2B focused, initially targeting Food Service in the Health and Wellness sector, in a 3 Phased approach.
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024
- MeliBio rolls out plant-based alternative in Austria and Switzerland with ALDI