Phuture Foods is a plant-based food company, pioneering meat substitutes to cater to the diverse needs of the Asian market. Its flagship product – Phuture Mince, is a substitute for ground meat made with a variety of plant-based ingredients which include non-GMO soy protein, pea protein, chickpea protein and rice. Phuture Mince has recently been soft launched in Singapore and is working with local chefs to showcase the ease and versatility of how the product can be incorporated in Asian cuisine. They aim to address the long-term sustainability and food security of meat.
- Meet the All Women-Led Advisory Board Leading Agri-Food Tech Development through BIV’s GFRP Fund
- Que Font Les Fonds? Le portrait de Big Idea Ventures
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?