Phuture Foods is a plant-based food company, pioneering meat substitutes to cater to the diverse needs of the Asian market. Its flagship product – Phuture Mince, is a substitute for ground meat made with a variety of plant-based ingredients which include non-GMO soy protein, pea protein, chickpea protein and rice. Phuture Mince has recently been soft launched in Singapore and is working with local chefs to showcase the ease and versatility of how the product can be incorporated in Asian cuisine. They aim to address the long-term sustainability and food security of meat.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest