Pleese Foods is helping people transition from traditional dairy with Pleese, a plant-based cheese made from a unique blend of beans. Pleese offers boldly delicious culinary inspired flavors that deliver the most perfect mouthwatering melting experiences in sandwiches, topped on plant-based burgers, grilled with paninis and of course on pizza. Currently available in some of the highest rated pizzerias and restaurants in New York City. Soon, Pleese will be launching in pizzerias all across the country.
- TerraSafe Materials and Penn State Announce Licensing Agreement to Commercialize Breakthrough Material Technologies
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024