Pleese Foods is helping people transition from traditional dairy with Pleese, a plant-based cheese made from a unique blend of beans. Pleese offers boldly delicious culinary inspired flavors that deliver the most perfect mouthwatering melting experiences in sandwiches, topped on plant-based burgers, grilled with paninis and of course on pizza. Currently available in some of the highest rated pizzerias and restaurants in New York City. Soon, Pleese will be launching in pizzerias all across the country.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest