Shiok Meats, the first cell-based meat company in SEA and Singapore, is a clean meat company employing cellular technology to produce seafood sustainably, specifically crustaceans like shrimp, prawn, crab, lobster. In Singapore English slang (“Singlish”), “Shiok” means very fantastic and delicious – all that Shiok Meat’s products will be. Their mission is to bring delicious and healthy meat to consumers by harvesting and cultivating seafood from cells instead of animals, for products that are animal-friendly, health-friendly and environment-friendly – all with the same taste, same texture, and even more nutrients.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka