Singapore’s plant-based meat startup Karana has secured $1.7 million in seed funding from several investors across the region, while Myanmar-based healthtech startup MyanCare has raised $600,000 in funding led by Japan’s investment group SPARX.
- TerraSafe Materials and Penn State Announce Licensing Agreement to Commercialize Breakthrough Material Technologies
- Big Idea Ventures renames New Protein Fund II as Global Food Innovation Fund II
- Generation Food Rural Partners Acquires DisSolves, Inc.
- Multus Unveils World’s First Commercial-Scale Serum-Free Growth Media Facility
- Spain’s Cocuus Plans to Produce 1,000 Tonnes of 3D Printed Plant-Based Bacon in 2024