Singapore’s plant-based meat startup Karana has secured $1.7 million in seed funding from several investors across the region, while Myanmar-based healthtech startup MyanCare has raised $600,000 in funding led by Japan’s investment group SPARX.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest