Singapore’s plant-based meat startup Karana has secured $1.7 million in seed funding from several investors across the region, while Myanmar-based healthtech startup MyanCare has raised $600,000 in funding led by Japan’s investment group SPARX.
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?
- Why Female Representation & Diversity in Food Tech is Essential
- Big Idea Ventures Announces Follow On Investment in Vacka