With the rise of Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods, there’s so much hype around alternative protein and the environmental benefits it can potentially bring about. While it deserves to be a class of its own, many are still benchmarking it to traditional protein sources e.g. animal meat. As we envision a radically different consumption landscape in the future, how can we make alternative protein as (or more) tasty, nutritious and affordable? Will COVID-19 catalyse growth in this space?
- Meet the All Women-Led Advisory Board Leading Agri-Food Tech Development through BIV’s GFRP Fund
- Que Font Les Fonds? Le portrait de Big Idea Ventures
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?