Covid 19 has been devastating for businesses all over the world. However, there are also opportunities amidst this trying time. There is a greater sense of urgency and responsibility towards our community. Investors who care about creating a positive impact have been stepping up to finance impact organisations that solve problems related to the 17 United Nations Social Development Goals.
BANSEA’s Vice Chairman, Ramesh Vijayaraghavanis, is back with Social Collider’s Founder and CEO, Russ Neu, Assistant Professor Kenneth Goh from the Lee Kong Chian School of Business , and Managing Partner with Big Idea Ventures, Christian Cadeo, to deliver a webinar on social impact investing.
The webinar will cover
1) How have impact organisations adapted to the ongoing situation? And how will they adapt?
2) Prior to the virus, what was society’s perception of social impact investing? How will this change?
3) What is the supporting infrastructure for impact organisations?
4) How do we measure impact? What are the common methods used?
5) How are investment decisions made by impact organisations different from those made by normal startups?