The issue of single-use plastic is a glaring example of the problems with throwaway culture. In fact, scientists say we’re eating a credit card’s worth of plastic each week! Taking on this quest to save the planet from plastics, are incrEDIBLE eats, who have caused quite a stir with their idea – edible spoons! Rhianne Lovell-Boland speaks to Dinesh Tadepalli, Co-Founder of incrEDIBLE eats who shares more on how they are replacing single-use plastics with edible cutlery.
- Jellatech lands $3.5m to produce collagen without having to ‘mine the animal’
- Bee-Free Honey MeliBio Wins Food Replacement Innovation Of The Year at AgTech Breakthrough Awards
- World Plant-Based Innovation Awards 2023: Shortlist announced
- Nutropy Won i-Lab Grand Prix
- Väcka’s Cheeses Launch at Carrefour Spain After Winning Plant Based Contest