Organised by Big Idea Ventures in conjunction with the Straits Clan, the Big Foodivate Challenge is an annual national pitch competition that encourages local Singaporean students and alumni to come up with innovative solutions to food security and food sufficiency issues in Singapore. Participants will submit an application on Agri-Food solutions that are aligned with Singapore’s 30 by 30 goals and undergo 2 rounds of competition – a preliminary round to select the top 3 finalists in each category and a finale round where finalists battle for the grand prize in a live pitching session!
- Meet the All Women-Led Advisory Board Leading Agri-Food Tech Development through BIV’s GFRP Fund
- Que Font Les Fonds? Le portrait de Big Idea Ventures
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?