Organised by Big Idea Ventures in conjunction with the Straits Clan, the Big Foodivate Challenge is an annual national pitch competition that encourages local Singaporean students and alumni to come up with innovative solutions to food security and food sufficiency issues in Singapore. Participants will submit an application on Agri-Food solutions that are aligned with Singapore’s 30 by 30 goals and undergo 2 rounds of competition – a preliminary round to select the top 3 finalists in each category and a finale round where finalists battle for the grand prize in a live pitching session!
- Generation Food Rural Partners Launches Second Portfolio Company to Revolutionize the $65 billion Adhesives Market, Appoints CEO
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 37 Opalia)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 36 Luyef Technologies)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 35 De Novo Dairy)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 53 Algrow Biosciences)