As a part of the Upcycled Food Association’s Annual Membership Meeting, The Future of the Upcycled Food Industry was an opportunity to reflect on a year of being in business and to share upcycled food industry news and accomplishments. There was a keynote address from Christopher Davila, Innovation Program Manager at Whole Foods, and mini-presentations from innovative upcycled food companies.
- Standing Ovation Raises €12M for Animal-Free Casein Production
- Why Consumers Are Shifting To Alternative Seafood
- Plant power: Asian plant-based start-up scene expected to grow 25% by 2025
- Precision Fermentation Startup Nutropy Raises €2 Million for Sustainable French Cheese
- Mushroom Meat Co. Wins Best Meat Alternative at World Plant Based Awards 2022