As a part of the Upcycled Food Association’s Annual Membership Meeting, The Future of the Upcycled Food Industry was an opportunity to reflect on a year of being in business and to share upcycled food industry news and accomplishments. There was a keynote address from Christopher Davila, Innovation Program Manager at Whole Foods, and mini-presentations from innovative upcycled food companies.
- 5 Alternative Protein Innovation Trends To Watch In 2023
- Big Idea Ventures’ Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Receives Rural Business Investment Company License From USDA
- Big Idea Ventures announces Investment in Multus Biotechnology
- WTH Foods Launches Frozen Plant-Based Meat Line
- Black Sheep Foods closes $12.3 million Series A round