As a part of the Upcycled Food Association’s Annual Membership Meeting, The Future of the Upcycled Food Industry was an opportunity to reflect on a year of being in business and to share upcycled food industry news and accomplishments. There was a keynote address from Christopher Davila, Innovation Program Manager at Whole Foods, and mini-presentations from innovative upcycled food companies.
- Generation Food Rural Partners Launches Second Portfolio Company to Revolutionize the $65 billion Adhesives Market, Appoints CEO
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 37 Opalia)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 36 Luyef Technologies)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 35 De Novo Dairy)
- The Big Idea Podcast: Food (Episode 53 Algrow Biosciences)