As a part of the Upcycled Food Association’s Annual Membership Meeting, The Future of the Upcycled Food Industry was an opportunity to reflect on a year of being in business and to share upcycled food industry news and accomplishments. There was a keynote address from Christopher Davila, Innovation Program Manager at Whole Foods, and mini-presentations from innovative upcycled food companies.
- Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Expands to 23 University Relationships Across the United States
- Successful Alternative Protein Fund First Close Announced for New Protein Fund II by Big Idea Ventures
- Growing Crops with Less Groundwater
- OSU breeding program produced series of purple tomatoes with healthy antioxidants
- Kiki Milk Named in Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas Awards