The COVID-19 outbreak disrupted the way we do business and transformed the way founders and investors will interact henceforth. Join us for a panel discussion with two US investors on the new business reality and what startups should be doing to navigate the VC landscape during this global crisis and beyond.
- 5 Alternative Protein Innovation Trends To Watch In 2023
- Big Idea Ventures’ Generation Food Rural Partners Fund Receives Rural Business Investment Company License From USDA
- Big Idea Ventures announces Investment in Multus Biotechnology
- WTH Foods Launches Frozen Plant-Based Meat Line
- Black Sheep Foods closes $12.3 million Series A round