Zhenmeat has been dubbed the “Chinese version of Impossible Foods” and launched its plant-based meat products on the market last year, where they sold plant-based mooncakes during the Mid Autumn Festival. Earlier, Co-founder Vincent Lu spoke to Bloomberg’s Tom Mackenzie on the sidelines of the UBS Greater China Conference in Shanghai. (Source: Bloomberg)
- Meet the All Women-Led Advisory Board Leading Agri-Food Tech Development through BIV’s GFRP Fund
- Que Font Les Fonds? Le portrait de Big Idea Ventures
- Jellatech Debuts Cell-Based Human Collagen As Investigation Links Industry to Deforestation
- BIV Named #1 Agri Food Tech Investor Globally in AgFunder Investment Report
- Nanocellulose Material, Our Petroleum-based Packaging Savior?